Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > MaxiFlashElite vs MaxiFlashPro
MaxiFlashElite vs MaxiFlashPro

2784 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2017-07-24 13:37:05

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend
    2017-07-24 02:51:21
     I just got a MaxiSys Pro that came with a MaxiFlash Elite VCI instead of the expected MaxiFlash Pro. Does the newer MaxiFlash Elite Bluetooth J2534 VCI offer more stability,processing speed capability , Blue Tooth Range, or additional automotive communication protocol capability over the MaxiFlash Pro? I do notice The MaxiFlash Elite it looks unique to Autel and  less like a DrewTech Knock off that the MaxiFlash Pro looks like. I hope it wasn't solely a cost cutting move, because I no longer see an A/D input connector, a EXT.Prog jack , or the stubby external antenae on the MaxiFlash Elite that the MaxiFlash Pro has.

•   Level 6   
    (457) points
    Jim

2017-07-24 13:01:52 (Reply to:witsend)

I have read some of your comments over the years both good and bad and had the impression you

where not going to support autel with a larger purchase

Why the purchase of a 908 pro, If I remember correctly you had a 708

Have you noticed any improvements in the software with your new purchase

I have been contiplating a subscription renewal for my 908P but have found mostly negative posts here, com issues

after updates ect

Thanks

Jim 

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend
    2017-07-24 13:37:05 (Reply to:Jim)
     The price was right. I bought it from a shop that had a few sitting around for 6 months new in the box that he bought on impulse. The guy has factory scanners and a Verus Edge that all the techs prefer to use , so he sold me one of his USA Dealer purchasedMS908P for what it would have cost me to buy a MS906BT from a Chinese distributor, so it qualifies for USA support , noticed it has the newer style J2534 MaxiFlash Elite and was curious if anyone knew if it is a technically better performing VCI than the MaxiFlash Pro, or just cheaper to manufacture for Autel?
  Total1 Pages